Music Banter - View Single Post - Official Mental Health Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 03:10 PM   #2629 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Let me know if she wants to take on another employee.

Sounds like he’s not just being enabled he’s being rewarded. It’s up to her. She can change her locks. I’m not saying she isn’t being unfairly exploited but there’s no way this guy is going to change his behavior.

Maybe there’s something to this story that you don’t know? That doesn’t add up. Or at least I’ve never seen anyone who gets a lot cash dropped on them just for acting like an *******.
He's full on manic episode. Almost schizophrenic like. He's talking like J-Roc from Trailer Park Boys. It's bizarre. Hes usually very calm and chill and quiet. He's acting like a 14 year old on Tiktok. He isn't cognizant of what he's doing. He's 100% delusional and psychotic.

I think he's being given money to appease him so he doesn't do something crazier. He recently sold his car for $9,000, a car he didn't pay for in the first place, and tried to lease a 2021 Jeep Cherokee. He rented a studio in an art gallery space and was thrown out by security and his deposit taken within three days.

None of this is on purpose but he's still a menace and he's being enabled to do this by a woman who loves him to death and doesn't know how to handle this.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote