Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 08:25 PM   #6760 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
Onwards to the 4th season of the Crown!

Not a huge fan of Gillian Anderson's Thatcher (I had no idea she spoke with a British accent?) but this season just might be the best one yet. Coleman is fantastic of course as the queen, but it's Emma Corrin that steals the show as Lady Di.
Who - Thatcher or Anderson?

Just finished a dramatisation of The Diary of Anne Frank. Heartbreaking how close they came, but fascinating to see the squabbles and tribulations of a family forced to hide out for two years in basically an attic. Jesus.

Also watching second season of Undercover Billionaire. I'm not sure if I like the new franchise- thing, where in season one it was one guy and now it's three different richos? We'll see. Definite required viewing for Hawk.

Other than that: Quiz, a drama based on the birth of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and the famous heist from same, cough cough, was excellent; the final season of French crime drama Spiral lived up to its promise, with a surprise ending; For Life season one was compelling viewing and ended well with a good lead-in to season two (assuming it's not cancelled, and with 50 Cent involved I guess they wouldn't dare) and Resident Alien is nutso cuckoo comedy gold.