Music Banter - View Single Post - The Thread of Cancellation
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 08:25 AM   #156 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Reports: Mori to resign Tokyo Olympics over sexist remarks (from @AP) https://apnews.com/article/010ed6aa2...36a8549f9d79a7

I’m sure no one will ever understand this but in the context of Japanese culture his comments aren’t sexist. They’re about following the old school standard workplace hierarchy in Japan. If you’re kohai in Japan you have two jobs: STFU and do what you’re told.

It could just as easily be argued that the IOC getting their panties in a bunch are being racist.

I’m sure if anyone bothers to respond it will be someone who, as usual, has no ****ing idea of what they’re talking about and thinks western woke culture should rule the entire world. **** your ignorant opinions in advance.

I don't give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks is their "culture", that don't make sexism right. Cannibalism can be a part of someone's "culture", don't mean we should excuse it. C'mon man.

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote