Music Banter - View Single Post - The Thread of Cancellation
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 10:15 AM   #171 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Don’t bait and switch. Typical liberal fascist bull****. **** anyone who doesn’t think exactly what I’ve been trained to think.
Yo, keep this in mind. I love you and you're musical sense and brain is something that I cherish for educational purposes and generally think that your writing and viewpoints on jazz and other music is a missed blessing that everybody on this planet who isn't a member here is missing out.

That being said...

Your constant Hipocrisy about rich people and poor people and f*ck these rich ass*les and what about the poor and now you're sticking up for some dumb bitch who is trying to play victim is driving me insane and I generally think you're not as smart as you think you are or at the very least your intelligence is constantly being undermined by your assh*le personality and emotions.

One day you want to drag the rich out into the streets and behead them on live TV and the next day you're championing a multi million dollar actor because the show they worked on told them to get lost.

F*cking make up your mind on which crazy idealistic principles you want to grasp or just shut the f*ck up and teach me more about jazz.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote