Music Banter - View Single Post - Official Mental Health Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2021, 11:29 AM   #2638 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

I hope P and your lady’s aunt are both fine.

I stand by my position that she should cut him off but family is family. I do think rewarding negative behavior is a bad policy even if the person is manic. That’s not professional nor does it mean I don’t want the best for everyone involved.

I went to pharmacy finally to get my meds, timed with cupboards about bare and they didn’t have it. Said I waited too long. I was like hey man how long would it take you to go back there and put 30 pills in the bottle.

Monday.

Sigh.

I know I’m grown and can’t use my crazy as an excuse and I gotta man up and take my pills but I was NOT going to stop taking my pills. I was committed. Then they were just gone. Their **** up. Once I don’t take it it’s like my brain keeps telling me not to ****ing take them. I know I just gotta be a man about it. But I have to take them to be in the right headspace to take them. Otherwise my crazy just says don’t take them. I swear it. ****. Now I’m back to thinking super dark ass **** - it’s just ****ing frustrating. The old pharmacist would’ve just waited for me to get around to it but they got this new guy. I know the lady pharmacist for years. She knows all my history. Hooked me up with the community health. Now she’s not around. Idk wtf.

I know it’s ridiculous but it’s got me so upset it’s like got me in a crying spell. It’s just **** **** **** **** ****

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote