Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2021, 07:24 PM   #9898 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

1. What film do you wish they had/hadn't made a sequel to, and why?

Dredd. Need more Judge Dredd.

2. If you could have any dinosaur as a pet, which would it and why?

If it's gonna be a pet then it has to be rideable. Wouldn't want to try to train a T-Rex to let me ride it tbh. One of the sauropods (big, long necked dinos) would be amazing but not many places it would fit unless I moved way out into the boonies. Maybe a Parasaurolophus. Big enough to be awesome to ride but it'll still fit on a road.

3. Have you ever tried taking up some hobby you found you were terrible at, and if so, what was it? If not, is there anything you would like to take up but don't think you'd be good at?

Guitar. I'm sure I could have gotten better at it but I have short, stubby fingers that struggle to reach chords.

4. Who is the most vulnerable person you know, physically, emotionally or otherwise? Note: you're free to exercise any discretion/privacy you want on this question, or indeed skip it entirely. No triggering intended.

Me.

5. What has been the worst thing about the pandemic for you?

Realizing with a horrified lack of surprise just how willing and shameless my government is in throwing its citizens into the furnace of capitalism.

6. If there's a power cut, what do you do to pass the time?

Read.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote