Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 09:54 AM   #9900 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

1. Go to your bookshelves (or wherever you keep books), close your eyes and randomly grab a book. Open to page 30 and quote the first full sentence on the page.

"The term 'interior design' sums up the organizational aspect of the domestic environment, but it does not cover the entire system of the modern living space, which is based on a counterpoint between DESIGN and ATMOSPHERE."

2. You can keep only 3 books for the rest of your life. Which would they be?

The Brothers Karamazov, Leaves of Grass, and Ficciones.

3. What is your ethnic background?

British, Lithuanian, French, Danish

4. Describe one of the most embarrassing moments in your life.

Being corrected by Ty Segall on how to properly pronounce his name.

5. What is your ultimate comfort food?

Anything cheesy.

6. What is the last film you watched in the theater?

Not sure tbh, I think it was Hereditary.

1. What film do you wish they had/hadn't made a sequel to, and why?

When it comes to bad sequels I can just pretend that they don't exist.

I could see an In Bruges prequel being pretty great as long as McDonagh is still involved.

2. If you could have any dinosaur as a pet, which would it and why?

A microraptor because I don't wanna deal with all the **** from the cooler dinosaurs that are hundreds to thousands of pounds.

3. Have you ever tried taking up some hobby you found you were terrible at, and if so, what was it? If not, is there anything you would like to take up but don't think you'd be good at?

Nah I'm good at everything. It's pretty annoying tbh.

4. Who is the most vulnerable person you know, physically, emotionally or otherwise? Note: you're free to exercise any discretion/privacy you want on this question, or indeed skip it entirely. No triggering intended.

A family member of mine is in the middle stages of Alzheimer's after years of being mostly immobilized from a stroke.

5. What has been the worst thing about the pandemic for you?

A friend died.

6. If there's a power cut, what do you do to pass the time?

Move items from the freezer to the fridge so that my food doesn't spoil. After that, go for a walk, play some music, write/read if there's enough light, sleep if it's too dark.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote