Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 12:35 PM   #9904 (permalink)
ando here
Music Addict

1. What film do you wish they had/hadn't made a sequel to, and why?
First one that came to mind is the yet to be released Steven Spielberg version of West Side Story. I'll probably see it whenever it's released (Spielberg's such a putz about release dates - remember the whole "I won't release Lincoln until after (what turned out to be) the Obama re-election?) Pussy ass. The Tony Kushner screenplay is my only draw. I've worked with Tony (good guy) but, again, Spielberg's a putz.
2. If you could have any dinosaur as a pet, which would it and why?
No. Just.. no, thanks.
3. Have you ever tried taking up some hobby you found you were terrible at, and if so, what was it? If not, is there anything you would like to take up but don't think you'd be good at?
Playing the trumpet. You gotta be like Satchmo and know from the git that you were born to play it. My god, that thing's muthaf*kka to blow. But, if only once, I think everyone should give it a go.
4. Who is the most vulnerable person you know, physically, emotionally or otherwise?
They're dead.
5. What has been the worst thing about the pandemic for you?
Roomates up in my ass. Miss my one bedroom flat (which I'm working on arranging, ASAP).
6. If there's a power cut, what do you do to pass the time?
I know what I'd like to do. But, barring company, bust out my D batteries, pump up the volume on my broken down boom box and jam.