Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 09:14 PM   #9919 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

1. What film do you wish they had/hadn't made a sequel to, and why?
It's not a sequel but I wish they hadn't made the Hobit, I love LOTR but to make 3 movies out of the smallest book of the lot was overkill/shameless money grab.

2. If you could have any dinosaur as a pet, which would it be and why?
None, they're reptiles. Ew.

3. Have you ever tried taking up some hobby you found you were terrible at, and if so, what was it? If not, is there anything you would like to take up but don't think you'd be good at?
Yes. Skateboarding. I tried it for a few weeks, couldn't figure out how to do an ollie, wasn't really prepared to injure myself to learn tricks with a board, gave up.

4. Who is the most vulnerable person you know, physically, emotionally or otherwise? Note: you're free to exercise any discretion/privacy you want on this question, or indeed skip it entirely. No triggering intended.
Same as Marie, some people on these boards. There's quite a few people here who have been through a lot. My boyfriend cries a lot but he's not really vulnerable, just emotional. And the rest of my family and friends hardly show any vulnerability at all. Slavs are bad at that.

5. What has been the worst thing about the pandemic for you?
Not being able to travel. Not being able to go to the gym. Closure of restaurants (cooking 2 times per day is a drag). And now being separated from my partner which hopefully will not last more than a few months.

6. If there's a power cut, what do you do to pass the time?
Read.

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote