Music Banter - View Single Post - Trumpery!
Thread: Trumpery!
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2021, 07:01 AM   #173 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
1) I’m happy to see either get hurt or killed.
2) I don’t hate the insurrectionists. I hate some of their ideas but I don’t hate them personally. I hate the US Congress. They may know how to temper and sell their rhetoric but they are the only mass murderers in this story. Even Trump kept their killing machine of real murdering international fascist white supremacy in check. I’m old and they’ve been murdering black and brown people non-stop around the world without pause my entire life. Now, I’m supposed to hate this group of people who made a genuine good faith effort to kill them because they were waving Trump flags. No ****ing way. Vietnam Middle East Central America. That’s all on CONGRESS. **** them. I’ll never relent this position. They deserve to die.
1. Trump removed civilian oversight of air strikes in Syria after which civilian deaths rose like 200% or something. Cause he's a monster.

2. They were trying to do something to only SOME of Congress. The Republicans would have probably been safe.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote