Music Banter - View Single Post - Trumpery!
Thread: Trumpery!
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2021, 07:02 AM   #174 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
1) I’m happy to see either get hurt or killed.
2) I don’t hate the insurrectionists. I hate some of their ideas but I don’t hate them personally. I hate the US Congress. They may know how to temper and sell their rhetoric but they are the only mass murderers in this story. Even Trump kept their killing machine of real murdering international fascist white supremacy in check. I’m old and they’ve been murdering black and brown people non-stop around the world without pause my entire life. Now, I’m supposed to hate this group of people who made a genuine good faith effort to kill them because they were waving Trump flags. No ****ing way. Vietnam Middle East Central America. That’s all on CONGRESS. **** them. I’ll never relent this position. They deserve to die.
And displacing the fact that they were only able to accomplish this with the help of Congress (and saying that Trump didn't commit the excess of war crimes you'd expect from any president) is neonazi revisionism. Your praise of the "insurrectionists" is support of a mindless herd acting in support of fascism and the current power structure. Your claims to the contrary are, again, a dishonest revision of what actually occurred that is being pushed by neonazis.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote