Music Banter - View Single Post - The Islam Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2021, 01:13 PM   #799 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
well what are you saying then, without resorting to rhetoric or bad hammerhead analogies
It’s my opinion that you’re a sincere liberal that believes in tolerance and the open exchange of ideas. I also think it carries more clout because you actually have something just recently gained and more vulnerable to loss.

I don’t think it’s a winning strategy and it may very well be a losing strategy by design. Still I think it’s how you roll.

However, morally I think it’s the safest position because it comes with the least cost to your conscience.

I think you’re like a 1968 style American liberal but I do not think you dick ride American liberalism. That type of liberalism comes from Europe. It’s yours.

I’m a bigot and I understand that you don’t want my support because it comes at the expense of others. Still, I’ve always supported queer rights and even if the current take is I’m just a boomer who can’t even do that right anymore I know my history and I know the personality type that wasn’t there before it became the norm and when AIDS was raging and all the hate and blame that came along with that. Even if I’m written out of the story I’m still ride or die.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote