Music Banter - View Single Post - The Islam Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2021, 03:42 PM   #813 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
didn't he move to Japan?? He was the dirty unwanted immigrant in a nationalist country and he still can't relate cause Muslims are scary.
I lived in Asia for a decade. Korea plus mostly Japan.

I support their right to their own land and respect their refusal to be encroached upon. Even when I suffered at the hand of Japanese bigotry I understood and still understand that they are better off being Japan for the Japanese and not another generic multicultural America wannabe.

I hated gaijin who complained about their racism. It’s in the name: Japan. Obviously it’s theirs and specifically for the Japanese.

Paris London New York all look the same.

Tokyo looks like Tokyo. Seoul looks like Seoul. They don’t capitulate to this bull**** that they shouldn’t have dominion over their own land.

I respect the Japanese for being racist. If the whole world is multicultural everywhere is the same.

Honestly, it’s too bad the Indians didn’t just kill everyone in Jamestown and did the same to every other white person who got off the boat acting like they belonged there.

Living in Japan made me respect racism because compared to America it’s a utopia. Of course, they’re not going to let foreigners elbow in.

If you can’t see the difference between the occupied Native America land our white ancestors stole through genocide and France or whatever country in Europe that’s astonishing to me. Of course France belongs to the French.

AND I support open borders for AMERICA. I’m not worried that Muslims are coming. That’s because America is an invalid country that shouldn’t even exist. We have no right to claim dominion over this land. And Muslims will not make America worse. Any demographic shift is an improvement.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote