Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2021, 10:23 AM   #74052 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Thinking of Eddie. Hope he's well.

Exo, I can't stand living in thin walled/floored homes, and me being a light sleeper doesn't help that mindset either. Hope you get to a comfortable place.
So cool. And such taste! Yep, waiting for the call, and already I've had four that weren't it. God damn it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbons View Post
Cute. I'm thinking of Eddie too. Hope all goes well with the biopsy today. Very concerned and still praying for him, TH.
Thanks ribbons. Paws crossed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I can’t believe a veterinarian with an education and proper licensure running a business in a capitalistic society would make a profit using their professional skills to care for unwell animals, what a bunch of ****ing crooks. /s
I know. How dare they try to make money and feed their families and pay the rent? We should just line them all up and shoot them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbons View Post
Moving is so difficult - and today is hardly ideal weather for it. Good luck and take care not to hurt yourself carrying those records!

We have new neighbors upstairs and although walls and floors here are decent and I'm fortunate in that noise doesn't bother me much - boy, are they noisy! Stomping around and yelling at the top of their lungs. This should be fun from now on.
Reminds me of a joke I heard on TV years ago. Guy says I can't imagine what's going on upstairs, all that noise. Sounds like an elephant riding around on a motorbike while a seal bangs a kipper against a table! Friend says why don't you go and say something, guy says yeah I think I will.

Next time he sees his friend he's asked how it went. Guy says well, the door was opened by an elephant in a crash helmet and over to the side a seal was banging a kipper on the table saying "who is it Harry?"