Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2021, 08:55 PM   #74070 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key View Post
TH I'm so sorry. Take all the time you need. Just remember that he loved you all the way until the end. It's even more tough because its your last one. You never know, one may show up on your doorstep one day. Happened with my dad recently. We lost one of our cats about a year or so ago. Never came home. We were blessed to stumble upon a brother and sister black kitty that were looking for a home and they've been amazing ever since.

Just know that nothing will ever replace your little kitties. The love you put into another if that ends up being the case is all its own. But never forget that even in death, the bond you shared with your kitties will never go away. I got my first cats name tattooed on my arm. I dont go a day where I dont think about him. But I love the cat I have now as well. Which I will also be getting a tattoo for in due time. Dont hesitate to reach out if need be, bud. I care about ya.
If there's one lesson I've taken from living in a house that's constantly going through binders full of pets it's that the next pet will never replace the last one cause the last one connected with you in a specific way and the next will occupy a place in your heart you didn't even know existed. I'll never tell someone to replace a pet and there is a proper mourning period but if you're in a pet household you know full well you'll adopt another critter eventually and they'll be your newest baby.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote