Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2004, 07:26 PM   #239 (permalink)
IamAlejo
Muck Fusic

Quote:
Originally Posted by franscar
You seem to be forgetting that the US armed forces happen to be the single most incompetent set of military personnel in the developed world though dude. American soldiers have been responsible for killing more British troops since the end of World War 2 than all of our enemies PUT TOGETHER. This is why I hate the idea of Britain acting like the US' personal bitch, because there is a large proportion of American soldiers who haven't the faintest idea what they are doing. They wouldn't be capable of organising a military coup, or indeed a democratic government.
Seeing as though I have many friends in the military, I take offense to that, but realize it is just your point of view. But can you at least give some evidence of that information?

Quote:
Originally Posted by franscar
That's an incredibly naive view. Are you saying that all, or even the majority of Iraqi's that have been killed by US troops have been potential car bombers, kidnappers or murderers? There is no reason why a single Iraqi civilian should have been killed by an American gun in the past 12 months, because America hasn't been at war. Apparently.
....We have been at war. What are you talking about? I'm saying that the Iraqi people are keeping information from the American troops. I'm saying that many Iraqi people are housing the people doing the attacks. To not believe that is naive.