Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2021, 05:20 PM   #74121 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
It's a ****ty system but still somehow more humane than ****ing minimum wage fast food slavery. And at the very least when you work at an actual, non-chain restaurant that you can potentially make a bombass burrito or filet mignon or steamed dumplings or whatever and feel legit proud of what you're providing to the world

Every time I make a Whopper I just want to hurl it at the wall. No matter how well I make it it's still rat meat, stale bread, and putrid vegetables. It's a worthless industry in all possible ways and it was designed to be like that. Why would you want to buy your way into that being the rest of your life?

And yes I know money but come on it's lack of imagination.

You support corporate monopolies cause you're a free thinker who isn't shackled by leftist ideology. Pat on the back.
First of all I think you project your own negative association with BK on fast food in general... She works at a nicer fast food chain than BK.

2nd, she actually likes the food they make hence getting fat.

3rd they don't pay minimum wage.

4th I don't support corporate monopolies in spirit I'm just not willing to bank roll your mom and pop adventure out of pure good will. Call me selfish, I won't deny that.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote