Music Banter - View Single Post - YorkeDaddy reacts live to your recommendations
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2021, 07:22 PM   #95 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post

Thanks Nea
Thank's for the review. I had rough. horrible week - work, weather, bad luck. When I saw you got around to my video and had a good time reviewing it put me in a better mood. I love the total mayhem at the end of the video. I was hoping to comment on of his antics like riding on the lion's back or getting knocked over by a skate boarder. That fuzz on that guitar solo was wicked tho.

I was somewhat curious what you thought of modern pop, but I change my mind an instead posted one of my atf videos to play in plug.dj -- RIP plug for the third(?) time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
yeah we were discussing this on discord but it's a great rec, Nea. Awesome song, and the music video nails the feeling of your brain telling you you're an outcast observing normal life from the fringes, not being allowed to join in
Interesting. I was also wondering what his "motivation" is for the video. Kinda thinking is he like: 1. Seinfeld who can't keep a girlfriend, or commit, and the next time he sees her she's already married or has a new boyfriend. 2. Bill Murray's character in What About Bob? just someone just starving for companionship and never leaves. or maybe 3. Joseph Gordon-Levitt character from 500 Days of Summer, who imagines in a relationship, but he isn't. 4. Some of the lyrics are opening lines, maybe he's a bad pick-up artist who like Will Farrell in A Night at the Roxbury.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote