Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2021, 08:15 PM   #9941 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

1. What's your favourite flag, and why?
I like countries that put a bit of thought into their flag. I mean, tricolours? Crosses of various colours on various backgrounds? Please. I think the Brazilian flag looks very bright and friendly, and of course it reminds me both of the World Cup and all those lovely Brazilian girls. At the World Cup.

Hell, it even has a football on it! Them Brazilians sure love their football!

2. What was the last TV show you just completed and really enjoyed?
Last one I completed was yesterday, Devils. It was good... but not quite what I expected. I'm not that into high-finance/bankers-rule-the-world/conspiracy stuff. Thought it would be something different. It was good though. Final series of French crime drama Spiral was excellent, though I did NOT expect the ending. As far as really enjoyed though, I think it would be The Bridge. Now there's some fine Nordic crime drama! Highly recommended.
3. If you could live in any other state, or country, where would it be and why?
A State of Happiness.
4. What is the thing or things that have made you "grow up" or mature in the last, say, ten years?
Obv, having to look after Karen. When you literally have to wipe someone's arse, catch their puke, floss their teeth and clean their nose, it makes you grow up real quick.
5. What's your favourite shark?
All hail the alien overlord Hammerhead, coolest and weirdest of sharks!
6. Turn on your TV and write down the first three sentences someone says

"Previously, on Resident Alien...
Where did you say you actually saw the alien again?
You can read about that in the book I'm writing."