Music Banter - View Single Post - Place your bets on when OH returns
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2021, 09:45 PM   #35 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
They're not but you guys definitely have beef.

****'s been boiling beneath the surface.

Now it's reared its ugly head. time to squash it and move on.
I'm not the one saying we don't have beef. We regularly go through periods where at least from my perspective OH goes off the deep end of rationality and every political or social discussion he becomes a part of turns into a nonsense screed I feel the need to push back on because it's frustrating to see him advocate genocide or side with whichever politician happens to appeal to him on any given Wednesday or push back on intersectionality because what the **** ever, and it builds up and eventually I'm just engaged in open warfare with him because we're both hotheaded trolls.

This time it just "ended" with a more personal issue. I'd love to think he had no ill intentions and was just subconsciously engaging in "questionable" behavior he'd never move any farther with but when he then tries to say no you're the pedo then yeah my frustration is going to multiply.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote