Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 09:40 PM   #10005 (permalink)
GhostyTowno
Groupie

1. What piece of old-style technology do you miss, and why?

I miss VHS home videos. Specifically, the ones from my childhood. I would give anything to watch those again.

2. What's your favourite flavour(s) of crisps/potato chips?

Now you're asking the important questions. I'm quite privy to sweet potato chips or dill pickle flavor chips.

3. If you could visit any planet, real or fictional, which one would it be?

Definitely would have to go with fictional because of the lack of information in the alternative. Nothing specifically comes to mind, so I'd rather make my own imaginary planet full of all manner of absurdities and beauties.

4. What was the last thing that made you lose your temper?

I'm DEFINITELY not a bad-tempered person and I generally keep any anger I feel under control. I hate being around angry people who throw their temper around because I grew up around abusive angry people. That being said, I did get angry last month because the washing machine lid slammed on my finger. The blood blister is still healing. Hurt like a bastard.

5. What's your level of gardening? Green thumb? Black thumb? No interest etc?

Super interested in gardening yet I know nothing about gardening. This is true of many things... perhaps one day I'll give it a proper go.

6. What do you think is the single most important issue in the world today?

Very tough question. I mean, setting aside the pandemic, economic inequality comes to mind where I live in America. Shoot... so many things come to mind though. Lots of issues that need to be tackled. A large net must be cast in short time while the fire is hot.
GhostyTowno is offline   Reply With Quote