Music Banter - View Single Post - Can anyone help me find a song ,been on the look out for years!!
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 11:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
joeyk12
Groupie

Default Can anyone help me find a song ,been on the look out for years!!

Hi folks , just joined this forum in the hope i can finally locate the song.I will include as much information as I can remember,Its a long shot however.

The song is kinda like an urban song with a hip hop beat and a rap at the end , dont think its american though, sounded possibly european although english language.It contained either a high pitched female vocal or an indian style singing sample all the way through.The sample or vocal sounded similar to the sample used in 'addictive' by truth hurts feat Rakim but isnt the same one.There was possibly other non rap male vocals going on at the same time a the sample and the rap kicked in at the end.The only lyrics I remember to the rap near the end are :

''baby girl your my world''...''i see you from far''.. or something similar

If I remember correctly I first downloaded the song from limewire around 2006.It was labelled incorrectly as songs sometimes were on limewire.
I had a hard drive failure around 2010 and lost all my music collection.Strangely as I dont think its a very well known song I then heard the song on the radio in Bulgaria whilst on holiday in July 2012.

I know its a long shot but if its one you know , then I think youll instantly recognize even from my vague details.

thanks
joeyk12 is offline   Reply With Quote