Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 12:36 PM   #10013 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

1. What piece of old-style technology do you miss, and why?

LaserDisc. All the fun of analogue with the picture and audio quality of a DVD. Plus the books/sleeves they came in were SICK! Can't fit that in a clamshell.

2. What's your favourite flavour(s) of crisps/potato chips?

Don't go for chips much but I like Kettle brand Salt & Pepper alright.

3. If you could visit any planet, real or fictional, which one would it be?

I would want to visit the Mormon afterlife planet my paternal grandmother should be inhabiting and watch how lonely she is all alone the pious cunt.

4. What was the last thing that made you lose your temper?

I've been butting heads with my supervisor at work. This woman should not be in a management role - and only has been since our office closed last year due to COVID - she has no idea what my job description even is, and she keeps coming at me as if I'm not keeping up with my work when in fact I'm months ahead. She had the audacity to write me up and put me on an "action plan" that has nothing to do with the work and is just a list of bull**** daily NON WORK tasks to test my instruction-following capacity. Recently had a zoom meeting with her and our actual boss to discuss my "progress" and she was really trying to misrepresent me and I thought I was going to be fired. So once she started rattling off "continued problem areas" I kind of lost it and fired back at her and called her out for never bringing up actual work items and I just stood up for myself. My boss called me afterward asking to meet about my experience with this supervisor and to give feedback on her managerial skills. I told her I'd documented everything and have a long list of constructive feedback - for example, saying things like "everyone's talking about how you did X wrong." Like wtf.

5. What's your level of gardening? Green thumb? Black thumb? No interest etc?

I kill houseplants. I've only successfully grown zucchini.

6. What do you think is the single most important issue in the world today?

The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement

-------------------------------------------------------------

1. When was the last time you were genuinely frightened?

My dog got away from me at the beach last weekend and ran a little kid down. He didn't bite him, but held onto his shirt sleeve and was tugging him around like a disobedient goat. He hates kids, man. Anyway I was terrified that he was mauling the kid and that he would get a strike toward euthanization and that I was irresponsible had this totally out of control dog and everything was my fault. The kid's parents were understanding (after they'd seen there were no teeth marks), and they told the kid that's why you don't run up on strange dogs. Idiot.

2. Without condoning it, which war/conflict/battle interests you most?

Israel/Palestine for the sheer enormity of it

3. Which musician we lost (recent or not) do you miss most?

Can I say RATM since they no longer exist in my headcanon after headlining coachella like a bunch of sellouts?

4. What instrument seems the saddest to you?

D minor is the saddest of keys

5. Truthfully, how do you think you would hold up under torture?

If you'd asked me a year ago I'd say I would fold immediately. But these days I think I can withstand pain better mentally. It would have to be some juicy fucking goss though.

6. Who is your favourite (!) serial killer?

Belle Gunnes, the unassuming single mother lady farmer who would post ads for husbands and farmhands to lure immigrant men to her property, whom she would fuck, get a life insurance policy on them, kill, and rob them of their cash, in that order. Some bodies went to the pigs, some to one of the many mass graves. She's purported to have killed 14 men based on the bodies found on her property, but the real number is estimated to be around 40. She was never apprehended - the bodies were only discovered after the farm burned to the ground. The bodies of Belle's three children and a decapitated body presumed to be that of the Black Widow - however it's very likely Belle took her money and ran, faking her own death

Spoiler for Triflers Need Not Apply:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote