Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 01:09 PM   #10016 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post

3. If you could visit any planet, real or fictional, which one would it be?

I would want to visit the Mormon afterlife planet my paternal grandmother should be inhabiting and watch how lonely she is all alone the pious cunt.

Quote:
4. What was the last thing that made you lose your temper?

I've been butting heads with my supervisor at work. This woman should not be in a management role - and only has been since our office closed last year due to COVID - she has no idea what my job description even is, and she keeps coming at me as if I'm not keeping up with my work when in fact I'm months ahead. She had the audacity to write me up and put me on an "action plan" that has nothing to do with the work and is just a list of bull**** daily NON WORK tasks to test my instruction-following capacity. Recently had a zoom meeting with her and our actual boss to discuss my "progress" and she was really trying to misrepresent me and I thought I was going to be fired. So once she started rattling off "continued problem areas" I kind of lost it and fired back at her and called her out for never bringing up actual work items and I just stood up for myself. My boss called me afterward asking to meet about my experience with this supervisor and to give feedback on her managerial skills. I told her I'd documented everything and have a long list of constructive feedback - for example, saying things like "everyone's talking about how you did X wrong." Like wtf.

Jesus Christ. Sound like a right cow.
Quote:

-------------------------------------------------------------

1. When was the last time you were genuinely frightened?

My dog got away from me at the beach last weekend and ran a little kid down. He didn't bite him, but held onto his shirt sleeve and was tugging him around like a disobedient goat. He hates kids, man. Anyway I was terrified that he was mauling the kid and that he would get a strike toward euthanization and that I was irresponsible had this totally out of control dog and everything was my fault. The kid's parents were understanding (after they'd seen there were no teeth marks), and they told the kid that's why you don't run up on strange dogs. Idiot.
Should I be disturbed that all of your fear was for your dog and none for the child?

Quote:

3. Which musician we lost (recent or not) do you miss most?

Can I say RATM since they no longer exist in my headcanon after headlining coachella like a bunch of sellouts?
Technically, you can say anything you like, I can't stop you. Frownland, after all, said the war on imagination. But ideally, no: the artist should be dead. Not just band broken up or dead to you, actually passed on.
Quote:
4. What instrument seems the saddest to you?

D minor is the saddest of keys
But not an instrument

Re: serial killers - I'm aware there are going to be many traumatic hours/days/weeks/months/years ahead for me, both reading accounts and looking at photos, but that's what happens when you decide to write a journal on serial killers. I'm prepared.

Not really, but I've accepted it. Shudder factor aside, it's fascinating stuff.