Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 11:44 AM   #1475 (permalink)
goldendoodle
god's favorite clown

Notable ones from the past week:

-Some guy was creating a portal. It was about the size of a washing machine. It began bubbling and turning black and red-- which was not supposed to happen-- and then there was a small explosion due to several very chaotic entities/forces emerging from the portal. For about 30 minutes these entities were shifting in and out of various forms and sizes and substances until finally settling into four separate entities. Two of them I can't remember. The other two: a tall, humanoid, gray-colored being with a stocky build and a bald head. Probably 8 feet tall. The other was a very shapeshift-y, red-haired, lanky male(ish) being who had a shimmering fae-like quality about him. He felt very chaotic, evil and I could never see his face straight-on.
I was trying to stay close to the gray being because he was the most calm/stable one. But the red haired one didn't like this and called me over and declared that I was to be his consort and I had to stay close to him at all times. He then declared that he was Lucifer.
All four of them were now sitting next to each other in a row, each holding a very small vessel of some liquid that I was supposed to drink from. I figured it was safe enough to drink from all of them except for Lucifer's. I figured I would just pretend to drink from his, but not really do it. When it was time to do so, he handed me a little golden shell with a clear liquid in it that had a sort of floral scent. I put my lips to it, not intending to drink, but some got into my mouth anyway so it was too late. (I figured that doing this further bound me to him somehow.)
The only reason I had stuck around these demons to begin with was just to observe them, but now I was stuck with them; we traveled around and I watched as Lucifer and one of the others caused as much chaos and death and firey destruction as possible. At one point Lucifer got angry at me and said that I still wasn't CLOSE enough to him. So I went to him and wrapped my arms around him, and kissed him on his shoulder and the back of his neck. This seemed to calm him, and his demeanor and energy finally softened, and the golden flecks in his skin shimmered brightly. But he still couldn't ever calm down completely.

-Last night: My mother hired some man, a musician, to play in our house one evening. Some very large stringed instrument that I couldn't identify. It sounded like a cross between a harp, a guitar and a dulcimer. The song he played was overwhelmingly beautiful so I was like "what WAS that" and he said it was just a song he made up. I tried to write down his information on a scrap of paper but my brain/fingers weren't working so it was difficult to get his name down. I finally did after like 20+ attempts. His first name was something generic like John but his last name was arabic. He looked a lot like this actor but with longer ear-length hair and no facial hair. He left, but returned shortly after to give me some food. It was a plate of what looked like a bunch of round dumpling like things with a thin glaze on top, tightly packed together. I didn't eat any, though. I wanted to but physically couldn't for some reason. (So I just kept it in my room in a designated spot.) I was very much obsessed with this man though, and soon learned that he was the father of one of my dream-friends. Our next encounter was brief; I just saw him in passing, but he again gave me a small plate of the dumpling things while staring at me intensely. (I for some reason couldn't eat these either, but I managed to at least lick the top of one of them to taste it, but it didn't taste like much of anything) Any time we saw each other in public we just stared and stared. He was usually wearing a slightly disheveled blue-gray suit. He then finally came to my house, giving me yet another plate of food. We briefly sat and talked to one another very quietly and intensely about something. His daughter however was also at my house, or somewhere nearby, so he left.