Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 11:31 AM   #74322 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Was training these two girls at work the past few weeks... They're sisters. The one was decent enough at her job but the other one couldn't keep up and I had to help her constantly. I dunno why they would even send someone like her to our section... Not to be rude was she was really overweight and just not fit for the job. Had a hard time just bending over to pick **** up.. And part of her job is to cut cardboard with a box cutter

You have to cut a lot... Like maybe 50 sheets of cardboard in a row. She couldn't do that worth **** so I was helping her out but she started trying to lean on me too much and wasn't even putting any effort in and would just walk off to the bathroom for 20 minutes at a time expecting that when she got back I would have put done for her.

She tried that yesterday and I didn't do **** cause she has to learn how to do the work herself cause I have my own job to do. When she got back and saw I didn't sort her job out for her, both sisters walked off and quit. Good riddance imo. They weren't going to cut it anyway. Although the one who was decent enough at her j job was thick as **** and wore tight pants and a thong. I will miss the scenery but as far as their work ethic they were not up to par.

We can't keep any help in my section partly cause the people the temps send us are useless and partly because my operator is an ******* with a short temper. I'm not even bothered tbh cause training people is easy work and the power vacuum left by the minimal amount of competent workers in my section can work to my advantage.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote