Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2021, 07:08 AM   #10032 (permalink)
Marie Monday
the bantering battleaxe

1. Do you have an exercise regime?
Yes. Before corona it was pretty chaotic, I just used to cycle around, a friend dragged me to the gym now and then, and I went for a run sometimes and played soccer. But now I have a very regular routine: I go for a run 3 days a week and for walks on the other days.
2. Have you ever been diagnosed with anything serious that made you change your lifestyle/scared the **** out of you?
Fortunately not
3. When last did you see the doctor (for Covid reasons, this includes video visit)?
Probably 1.5 year ago for the sudden eczema I had then
4. Ever been hospitalised?
What qualifies as hospitalised? I've never had an overnight stay or anything, but I've been in the hospital twice: once to have my tonsils removed and another time to have an operation because my sinuses were obstructed (I had a case of pretty severe sinusitis).
5. What's your alcohol intake like?
I only drink socially and even then i drink very little (sometimes I don't drink at all and just have water instead) so it used to be two/three pints a week on average I guess, and since social things got cancelled I don't drink at all. What I drink depends; in a pub usually beer or cider, when having dinner with people it's wine, but I like whiskey best
6. Name one thing you do that you know is not healthy, but you do it anyway and have little to no intention of stopping.
I salt my food too heavily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote