Music Banter - View Single Post - Foreign languages
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2021, 10:16 PM   #84 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Bump! Does anyone know of any good resources for self-learning languages through technology? Either online courses, youtube or what have you?

At some point I did an online Spanish class at Instituto Cervantes https://eee.cervantes.es/en/index.asp which was quite good. Any other suggestions, for whatever foreign language?

In the meantime since this thread was created, I've advanced significantly in Spanish, primarily because of my Spanish partner (really helps with practicing) to the point where I can read (slowly) books in Spanish, which of course helps a lot with the vocabulary.

I've learned some (Brazilian) Portuguese while living in Brazil, so now I can read (and it's quite similar to Spanish so knowing more Spanish helps) and try to maintain some level by reading newspapers etc. Would like to improve though. Not comfortable enough to speak it except in my head...

Haven't advanced at all in Italian and would like to start French (probably a bit too ambitious at this point in my life but hey! Making grand plans you then don't accomplish is fun!).

Last.fm

Last edited by adidasss; 03-17-2021 at 02:55 AM. Reason: Brain aneurisms while spelling.
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote