Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Covid Vaccine Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2021, 06:37 AM   #26 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Whoop like a money?
Sure. Doesn't your money whoop too? No? Just me then. Oh I guess I meant monkey. Kudos on hoisting the grammar/spelling Nazi with his own petard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
Urm, unless this is one more of those symptoms of American liberal capitalism, the vaccines are free. In the rest of the world at least.
Sure is
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
i guess i just mean convenient then. as in i happen to be in the right place right time.
i work a lot. dunno when i would get around to getting the vaccine.
Jesus Christ on rye with mayo! You can't be bothered? You're a terrible excuse for a human being you know? If it was up to people like you and Norg nobody would get it, then we'd all die. Grow the hell up, yeah? Nobody's asking you to eat ten raw pigs for breakfast, just get up off your arse and go get a shot in your arm. I can effing guarantee you, if they PAID you to do it, you would.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
What bothers me is that you're definitely not the only selfish bastard, and that with all the other selfish bastards, the straight up antivaxxers, and hopeless cases like norg, we won't have herd immunity at all and this ordeal will continue. Be bothered for once.
Exactly. They want everyone else to do the work so they can be safe. I wont' say what I wish, but you know what I wish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Key View Post
That's the most pathetic post I've ever seen you post. Even for you.
Grow up dude. I work a lot too. Everyone does. You're nothing special.
Damn straight. There are billions of people relying on every other one of those billions giving a **** and doing the right thing. Enough with the weak ass excuses. Be a man.