Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2021, 07:59 PM   #10066 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

1. If you could live in any other era, or the future, which would it be and why?
I think Victorian England would be cool. As long as I was rich, that is. The chance to go to a Dickens reading?
2. Thinking back to your childhood, what is your happiest memory?
Think back to my childhood? I can barely think back to last week! Well I do remember proudly wheeling Karen as a baby in her pram, kind of showing her off to the street, so that is a nice memory. After three boys, we were all delighted to have a baby sister.
3. Name three good and three bad things about this era for you.
GOOD: The Internet, Kindles and a better appreciation that we have to do something to sort this planet out.
BAD: Crime on the rise, Covid and the fact that nobody is really doing something to sort this planet out.
4. If you could go back in time, what event in your past would you change?
Probably actually save money instead of spending it so I wouldn't be as poor as a church mouse on the day his wife left him, taking all the cheese. Also I would not make the call that landed me in a ten grand loss scam.
5. If money were no object, what kind of watch would you like to own, or are watches gay?
Maybe a Rolex. I don't know. I used to wear a watch all the time, but haven't for over 20 years now. It might take some getting used to.
6. What is, generally, your favourite time of day (or night) and why?
About 4 AM when I go to bed. Everything's real quiet... except for the nightly creak of the tread of the axe murderer coming up the stairs, but you get used to that.

Edit: Cuthbert, it might seem like I copied some of your answers but to be honest I posted this before reading this page. GMTA. Also, when's Jack back?