Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Covid Vaccine Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2021, 06:07 AM   #97 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
uh nah the actual probability of going to the family gathering having serious consequences is negligible and life is short so i'm willing to take the risk
On what do you base this logic? Have you not read and heard the stories of people who thought **** it it';ll be ok, gathered for Thanksgiving and ended up with family members getting sick and even dying? Stop trying to justify your "I won't give it to anyone so I don't care" stance with false claims. You just see what you want to see. It really is pathetic. At least have the guts to say "I'm a selfish prick and if I get it and give it to my family/friend but I'm ok then **** them." Be honest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
One of my favorite attention seeking behaviors on the internet is when someone enters a thread that they easily could have just avoided and/or never responded to, then they say something idiotic, then when everyone jumps on them they're like "ugh just leave me alone for having an opinion"

Nah **** that you're the dip**** coming in here admitting to what is disgusting to all of us, if you don't want to be bothered about it then shut your ****ing mouth and stay out of this kind of thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundgardenRocks View Post
Steph the comeback queen of MB, got me dying with some of these responses.

And unlike Marie, I for one think there's hope for norg.

All of you though are very good, righteous, moral and discerning people. Moreso than I, definitely. In your own way, you're all paragons of virtue.

And the passive-aggressiveness on display was also impressive. Sometimes I can't believe that I don't have to pay for access to MusicBanter. I just wish I could know what OH's thoughts on this matter are.
OH advocated for anyone not wearing a mask to be ****ing shot, so I think we know where he would stand on this.