Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Covid Vaccine Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2021, 04:28 PM   #124 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
And how exactly does one have a 1family gathering by themselves???

We've been over this again and again I accept responsibility for my wreckless behavior I just don't see it as such a big deal like you do.
Then you're not accepting responsibility for how reckless your behaviour is lol.

Quote:
Driving without a seatbelt is reckless behavior. If you drive without a seat belt you are responsible for said behavior. It is what it is. I took the gamble and I'm done arguing about it for right now cause this is tedious and boring and I get too few days of to spend it arguing about the risk assessment of an event that already ****ing happened.
The gathering thing actually comes from you displacing the conversation away from the reasoning you used to justify not getting the vaccine, but yes let's agree to disagree as mentioned earlier.

Quote:
Have fun with your honor badge, boy scouts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundgardenRocks
ftfy
Oh **** off. Jwb can do what he wants and feel how he likes about it, as he says it is what it is, but the dumbass reasoning being used to justify those actions is what I'm criticizing.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote