Music Banter - View Single Post - Nicki Minaj vs Cardi B (feud)
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2021, 10:03 PM   #276 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
It's the same dynamic that made hip hop a joke to white people for so many years. They don't relate to or understand the vernacular so they assume nothing of substance is being said. Here's the basic disconnect demonstrated in terms of white people listening to rap:

I mean these people are just super dumb. I imagine if you put white people music in front of them they'd be almost as clueless cause they just can't art. The problem is that there are white folk who are more intellectually and emotionally intelligent than this who can actually understand things but reject the idea of understanding things unfamiliar to them because it's simply easier and more rewarding to find any and all perceived flaws for the sake of propping up their own identity as being superior to an identity that is different and therefore not as immediately understandable.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote