Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 10:45 AM   #1476 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Dreamt that I was stranded on an island for an unknown length of time. I came up on a field of rabbits that I knew would be my food source. I almost lunged for them until I thought long term for a second and decided to try to kill the craftiest, leanest rabbits possible so that I could have an idiocracy of fat rabbits that don't run away when you hunt them. I hid behind a bush for a while I watched them do rabbit **** before I stood up. Some of them scattered and I tried to get a good look at them for future reference since they were obviously the hardest to catch (they just looked like rabbits). I took a few steps forward and most of the remaining ones ran away. Those would be the ones I would eat if I was desperate and couldn't catch any of the first group, but for the ones that stayed and ate grass as I walked toward them, I decided that they wouldn't be eaten for a long time, if at all. Then one looked at me like it knew what I was thinking, which scared the **** out of me when I realized that these were actually the craftiest. I started fearing for my life that they would turn on me first then I woke up.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote