Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2021, 09:29 AM   #74834 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
All of this remains true when you're on bluetooth too. I also don't see how it doesn't remain true by simply having a passenger. When I have a passenger in my car I am usually in an active conversation with them. Which by your definition is a distraction that means you're driving dangerously
As I said, I don't drive, but there's something about being on the phone that takes your attention in a way that it doesn't when you're talking to someone. Not to mention that that someone is more than likely half-watching the road too, so it's not as if you're speaking to someone detached from your journey.
Quote:

I will antagonize every god damn cop that ever approaches me, especially in my city where they do things like this:

https://www.wboi.org/post/protesters...s-use#stream/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianneW View Post
I could show you how quiet is around here but till too young to do links yet...tractor passed an hour ago..and the odd dog bark... not counting next house along who keep four hunting dogs as pets...not a good life, penned up mostly
.Husband out cutting the grass yet again this week, on a small tractor singing his heart out... Don't see the police from one week to the next hardly ever hear an emergency siren..If I had to go back to the UK I would not know where to settle for a good life..that's me in the Rural under lockdown and curfew..peace on yer....
Sounds really relaxing. France, is it?