Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2021, 05:37 PM   #74856 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

That's what's up batty. I hate people who insist rules have to be followed. So many rules that only serve to annoy me and make my day suck.

I called out of work today cause they're switching me to night shift the next couple weeks to train me to be an operator on my machine.

I was supposed to come in today from 3 pm to 3 am and tomorrow from 3 - whenever they close. I then I have to be in on Sunday night at 11 pm to 7 and then 7pm to 7am the rest of the week. So I called and said I'm not coming in I need the weekend to shift my sleep schedule. My supervisor was like well I'm gonna have to give you a point for today and a point for tomorrow.. was I was like ok. And he just hung up.

Like I give a **** about points... They're not going to fire me. They're losing too many people. They're weak and vulnerable. Just the way I like it.

They pulled me off my machine and had me working on a different machine yesterday anyway (and probably would've today too) cause there was this dude over there that apparently 'couldn't do the job'. The job he apparently couldn't do was as entry level as it gets so I was annoyed at that.

He had a breast cancer awareness shirt on and long hair with pink highlights. Plus he was chubby with man tits. I thought he was gay at first but then when I heard him speak I'm convinced he's half retarded or something so I wasn't as annoyed at him. The way he talks reminds me of sling blade lol. I dunno where the **** they find these people
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote