Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 01:36 PM   #10188 (permalink)
Psy-Fi
Aficionado of Fine Filth

1. Do you talk/walk/snore/anything else noteworthy in your sleep?

There have been times when I've been told that I occasionally talk or snore but it seems to be very infrequent.

2. What is/are your favourite Shakespeare play(s)? (splitting between comedies/tragedies allowed)

I've read bits and pieces of Shakespeare over many years but I've never gone deep enough to know enough to have a favorite play of his.

3. What sports have you played?

Rugby, baseball, ice hockey, volleyball, lacrosse, badminton, croquet, ping pong. If bowling, billiards, & darts are considered sports, then those as well.

4. What is your most memorable wild animal encounter?

Probably when I was fishing off the coast of Rhode Island several years ago with 3 friends. One of my fishing pals was reeling in a nice, big striped bass (which took him about 20 minutes to reel in) and just as he got it within view right next to the boat, and was leaning over the side to gaff the fish, a large shark (estimated to be 12 feet long) swam up from the depths, opened its mouth and ate the striped bass with one bite. My friend was left with only the head of the bass on his hook.

5. Who is your favourite Spice Girl?

6. How adept are you at carpenting/woodworking?

I earned a living doing it for a few years and I never had any complaints about my workmanship.

She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote