Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 02:37 PM   #10189 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

1. Do you talk/walk/snore/anything else noteworthy in your sleep?

I snore and had a few sleepwalking incidents as a kid. Sometimes I'll wake up and talk gibberish at anyone who's around and get frustrated when they laugh or don't understand.

2. What is/are your favourite Shakespeare play(s)? (splitting between comedies/tragedies allowed)

Hamlet.

3. What sports have you played?

I was on baseball and basketball teams as a kid.

4. What is your most memorable wild animal encounter?

I was on a hike when a big black rattlesnake rattled at me from under some weeds on the side of the trail. The sight of a pissed off snake is disturbing on a really deep instinctual level and my lizard brain took over with a surge of caveman panic. I ran about a half mile away until I tripped, fell, and realized I was safe.

Bonus recent encounter: I was outside with my runt shiba inu Leo when a hawk swooped in after him. Before I could even register what was happening, a murder of crows came in and started fighting off the hawk. A second hawk came in to defend his friend they all duked it out right over our heads. They all flew off but I'm pretty sure the crows won. I rewarded them with trail mix.

5. Who is your favourite Spice Girl?

Scary Spice.

6. How adept are you at carpenting/woodworking?

Not very, just haven't put much time toward it. I've made a box guitar before.

1. What level of education did you attain/Are you still in education?

Bachelor's degree. It'd be cool to go back but I can't **** with the debt so I just use what's out there to try to teach myself.

2. What is your opinion of schools in general?

Learning should not feel like prison.

3. What is/was your favourite subject at school?

Journalism/school newspaper.

4. And your least favourite?

The clinical and propagandist way that history is generally taught in america really ruined the subject for me.

5. What do you think was the most important life lesson you learned in school?

Don't walk in front of the swings or you'll get kicked in the face.

6. What is your favourite song about/against education?

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote