Music Banter - View Single Post - The Rest in Peace Thread (RIP)
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2021, 03:31 PM   #5921 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

I mean I don't know how Europe is but in America race relations are all tied in knots in any number of ways for obvious reasons and white people being scared of critisizing black people over cultural issues is one of them. That fear itself is complicated as I explained in my previous post cause there's real reasons for white people to see calling out a historically oppressed race as a minefield but yeah there's also homophobia that makes it less of a priority than it could be and a lack of a moral high ground that everyone but conservatives recognizes as basically unavigable. Conservatives not caring about any of this **** and just wanting to throw lightning bolts from on high to anyone not living up to their standards because they have no self awareness.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote