Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2021, 08:26 AM   #10232 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

1. What's the craziest/most dangerous/stupidest thing you've ever done?

I've done more ballsy things, but the closest to death I ever (knowingly) got was when I overdosed on xanax, oxycodone, and other pills.

2. What crazy thing would you never contemplate doing?

ur mum lol

3. What's the longest you ever went without sleep, why and how did you feel after it? No that's not three questions, it's one question with three parts.

36 hours where I took acid and rode 10 hours home when it was over. I felt exhausted and weirdly wired.

4. What is the hottest thing you have ever eaten?

I grew some red thai dragon peppers and they were mostly fine, but one of them was especially intense. Had a bit of a delayed response that almost paralyzed me because it hurt to breath, and somehow a bit got in my sinuses and tears were rolling. "Luckily" only lasted ten minutes, but it felt like forever.

5. How far would you/do you go to be the life of the party?

I'll pick up a dancefloor if the music's good and am usually friendly with my party supplies, but I wouldn't call myself the life of the party. I'm obviously the best part of the party but I keep it sidestage.

6. Ever had a run-in with Larry Law? If so, how bad was it?

More run outs than run ins.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote