Music Banter - View Single Post - What Are You Listening To Right Now? II
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2021, 04:45 PM   #29973 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianneW View Post
but what is the point of ****ty......means nothing to me and maybe others,,you wanna make a point or statement why not just say it....I cant be bothered with that kind of talk...plain talking is easy when push comes to shove...
Because it was a pithy comment about something I'd looked at for ten seconds and didn't feel like expounding on but okay since you insisted...

The character in the foreground has a neat concept but the actual details look awkward and slapped together with what seems like an intentional uncanny valley effect that is more uncanny than is actually intentional due to the shoddy design, but the background is a legitimately evocative and we'll designed sci fi cityscape and the whole thing has gorgeous if simplistic color choices, but why the **** is the worst thing in the piece the focal point of it? I get the feeling that the artist just has a bunch of ready made sci fi backdrops for album covers and when called upon by the band just banged out the thing in the foreground for a quick paycheck.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote