Music Banter - View Single Post - Gardening
Thread: Gardening
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 08:19 AM   #90 (permalink)
DianneW
Music Addict

planted this up this morning and temporary wired it because of Henryetta she is such a vandal, still laying 1 egg a day at 5 years of age, which is good really..doesn't make it ok to be wrecking my garden though..

Weigela a Hardy Deciduous Shrub can grow to a Tree even... just coming into flowers last few days. trim after and you can get a second small burst of flowers after a few weeks...

not a great photo but saw if grabbed my phone and just took it...

These are one of many varieties of the Viburnum Family. Think these are the showiest ones and we call them the Snow Ball Tree, managed to take some cuttings two years ago now and now have one young tree doing well,the others gave to some neighbours as they share there stuff .Before the white snow balls they are green as the leaves, look quite weird..green flowers..haha..

Didn't grow this, but bought it over with the removal lorry back in the Winter of 2014.
Have not kept up the hobby of late as hard to speak to people in radio talk at times..73's old man and stuff like that..not that I get called old man luckily ..
for them, would fly at that..not haha bloody stupid..

This we have had forever and just as an ornamental bottle really..Don't really fancy it to be honest.
realise you can't see the label..haha called the dogs bollocks..well I thought it was funny....

Last edited by DianneW; 04-27-2021 at 10:30 AM.
DianneW is offline   Reply With Quote