Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 10:19 AM   #10238 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

1. What's the craziest/most dangerous thing you've ever done?

I tried to buy hash from Portugese drug dealers in Lisbon when I was black out drunk and argued with four of them in a dark alley when I realized they weren't giving me what they had advertised.

2. What crazy thing would you never contemplate doing?

Have kids.

3. What's the longest you ever went without sleep, why and how did you feel after it? No that's not three questions, it's one question with three parts.

Maybe caught a wink or two in 48 hours as I traveled from Manchester to Edinburgh after a full day, barely slept in the worst hostel/bed of my life, then did Edinburgh for a full day, then traveled overnight to Belfast by bus and ferry and slept none of that. My first day in Belfast was spent in a hotel room sleeping.

4. What is the hottest thing you have ever eaten?

Some middle eastern restaurant hot sauce where they have signs everywhere saying "just a small dab for the love of god". I squirted that all over. Took a huge bite. Wow.

5. How far would you/do you go to be the life of the party?

I am the complete opposite of the life of the party. I am the one in the backyard smoking.

6. Ever had a run-in with Larry Law? If so, how bad was it?

Too many to name. Never been arrested though and the times I've called them always ended up better for the other party than I.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote