Music Banter - View Single Post - System of a Down
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2006, 02:52 PM   #695 (permalink)
Wild7Dustr
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill
Wow, you could've just said "It should be you're", yet instead you went on a whole rant about it?. Don't sit here and try and prove someone elses idiocy, when you aren't Mr. Perfect grammar yourself. You're statement should technically be.

I almost forgot to mention your idiocy. "I can tell that your stupid." Wow, I can tell that you're more intelligent than everyone else here. Learn the English Language before you claim to be as intelligent (or more intelligent) then me, or anyone else. Obviously the quote "your stupid" doesn't make much sense, but the quote "you're stupid" would. Hopefully, you'll graduate third grade this year. I hope your mother's teaching you while you're proving how dumb you really are on the net.

You capitlized a bunch of words and added a bunch of not needed spaces between the sentences in there, that whole post should've been one paragraph. There are other errors, i'm too lazy to point them out. Quit being a grammar nazi when you suck at it yourself.

I also don't get why you got unbanned, you spam and are, well an idiot. You go off on long rants that have nothing to add to the topic. You also tend to go on rants similar to the one here that are hypocritcal and pointless.
Well, thanks for helping those "rants" continue, ya annoying a$shole!!! Just go and cry me a river now, bud!!!

Fine, I'll do just as you asked: "You're statement should technically be" should have been "Your" instead of "You're!!!"

Look, you prove yourself wrong as well now...lol!!!

Yes, I said "Yourself", not "You'reself" as you probally do.

Oh, there's yet another mistake of yours...lol!!!

To put this one simply, I will tell you that "capitlized" is actually spelled "capitalized"...duh!!!

Enough of that!!!I'd hate to go on any longer of a rant, so start learning proper English and Spelling, damnit!!!
Wild7Dustr is offline   Reply With Quote