Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 10:44 AM   #10257 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

1. Which do you prefer, and why?
I much prefer the country, as it's quieter and more beautiful, though I do admit that while I technically live in the city, and on a housing estate, we're close enough to the likes of Fairview Park, Malahide Forest and have enough trees and greenery for it to feel more like nearly in the country. I wouldn't fancy living in the heart of the city (ain't no love there, I'm told).
2. If you were able to switch (country to city/city to country) would you?
I wouldn't mind living a little further out in the country but I don't mind where I am.
3. What do you like best about where you are (city or countryside)?
Where we are is relatively quiet, not too much pollution that you'd notice, and it's not as built-up as it could be. Not loads of traffic, relatively safe, a few amenities and a nice place to go for a walk if you want to.
4. And what do you hate about it?
Its poor (sometimes deserved, sometimes not) reputation
5. If you were/are living in the country, what animal would you adopt to be your friend/pet?
Sabre-toothed rabbit.
All right, just a rabbit then.
Or a fox.
Maybe an otter.

6. What do you think is your most important responsibility in the city or country (wherever you live)?
Keep Ireland tidy and be courteous to, and respectful of, those around you and your environment. Nothing more depressing that streets clogged with garbage.