Music Banter - View Single Post - Back to the Start
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 06:19 AM   #10 (permalink)
DianneW
Music Addict

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
I was 10 years old when You Really Got Me came out. I remember because I asked my mum to get me the single for my birthday.

Nice pic, Dianne! Gotta ask about the babies, I'm afraid.
My sister, 5 years older than me, used to dress like that, and going back to the start, as you suggest, I remember afternoons when her friend would come over. The music might be Frank Ifield or The Beatles, but the scrapbooks they worked on were of Cliff Richards and Adam Faith. Me? Probably pushing my Matchbox cars around the table, but soaking it all up...

Don't be surprised if later today you get a "Friendship Cancelled" notification in your inbox, ok? Does MB have one that includes the word "irrevocably"?
Was just trying to figure out what you want to know about the babies..One is my Sisters born around & about the same time November 1968 for ours and then had twins the following November 1969 and realising my world had stopped...
I basically talk about anything and often talk rubbish but really just joking about a lot. Had some very serious stuff go on in my life so prefer to act the fool a lot.... You need to just plain talk as I get lost with text talking mode.

Kinks, You really got me' just looked that up 1964 so I was about 16 then as born Sept 1948.My best mate now is Ash and he thinks he is old at 67 next month, but actually I do not feel old at all, have always done a lot of keep fit, all my life just about.
A Love of music makes us different I reckon.

Last edited by DianneW; 05-05-2021 at 06:28 AM.
DianneW is offline   Reply With Quote