Music Banter - View Single Post - Reports of the death of this forum are premature and exaggerated
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2021, 12:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

In all seriousness... As far as"getting off my ass" I have other priorities besides creating forum content

I'm training at work to operate and it's exhausting with the schedule and when I do feel like doing something creative with my free time I either work on this story I'm writing or play chess or something. It just is what it is.

I'm not even so much complaining the forum is dead just pointing it out when you guys complain about discussions you don't care about or which seem redundant and repetitive. It's the same old arguments with the same old people cause the forum isn't that active. And it's on your radar so much once again cause the forum isn't that active. I would've never noticed the debate happening in the missing posters thread if it wasn't one of the most active discussions on the forum at that time. That's my only point. It doesn't bother me so much.. You guys who wanted it to stop are the ones who actually have a problem with the state of things. And even though the discussion stopped immediately you guys kept bitching about it and reviving it for another 10 pages lol

Tldr every time you point the finger there are 3 pointing back at you!
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote