Music Banter - View Single Post - Reports of the death of this forum are premature and exaggerated
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2021, 01:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
SGR
No Ice In My Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
I'm not even so much complaining the forum is dead just pointing it out when you guys complain about discussions you don't care about or which seem redundant and repetitive. It's the same old arguments with the same old people cause the forum isn't that active. And it's on your radar so much once again cause the forum isn't that active. I would've never noticed the debate happening in the missing posters thread if it wasn't one of the most active discussions on the forum at that time. That's my only point. It doesn't bother me so much.. You guys who wanted it to stop are the ones who actually have a problem with the state of things. And even though the discussion stopped immediately you guys kept bitching about it and reviving it for another 10 pages lol
I mean...you're not wrong.

At the same time, I get what TH is trying to say (and thanks for the plug on my journal, you wonderful human, you). Sadly, I don't know if us folks creating more content is going to reverse the course of things at all. I think we all know we need new blood - fresh meat - to liven things up around here. MB has become, in some ways, the same group of 10 - 15 people talkin **** about the same things.

Out of curiosity, anyone remember how many mods there were on MB around 2010? I betcha it was more than 3.

Last edited by SGR; 05-08-2021 at 01:51 PM.
SGR is offline   Reply With Quote