Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2021, 08:52 PM   #10317 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

1. What is the crime level like in your immediate area?
I'm in a small town called Statesville now so not that bad. They have a ghetto here called the "southside" which is pretty run down and impoverished and plenty of petty crimes/drugs/shootings... But not that many murders. Seems like the gangsters in this town have bad aim. I don't even live on the Southside though... I live in a lower income section close to downtown which is very safe and chill. I stayed at the shelter on the southside years ago though...

Previously I was living in the hood part of Greensboro and there was a lot more activity there. There were some projects nearby that you were basically asking to get robbed if you went near them at night. None of the areas I've seen up here are anything close to as bad as the ghettos I lived in south Florida. And the funny part is the smaller the town the worse the reputation of the local ghetto so if you listened to the locals around here you'd think it was chiraq.

2. What criminal law do you think should be abolished? (Yeah we all know what 98% of respondents are going to put here, don't we?)

I think it should be legal and consential for boys ages 14 and up to bang their milf teachers.

3. And what offence, currently not a crime, would you make one?
Snitching

4. In a "Purge" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Purge situation, name three crimes you would commit.

Honestly the real answer is probably just robbery... But the fun answer if i was trying to do terrorism... I would burn Cali to the ground. Dunno why terrorists haven't taken this tactic. Such an easy state to burn accidentally... Imagine the destruction your could wreak with an intentionally orchestrated fire. Get some of those farmer planes that spray cropdust and lay down a nice dusting of kerosene or something like that... Fill the sewer with gasoline... Set that bitch ablaze. Could easily top 9/11 with properly orchestrated fire terror.

5. Say you were the mayor/president/governor. What would you do to lower crime rates?.
Estrogen in the water supply.

6. Good or bad, what do you consider the most significant law passed in your state/country in the last ten years or so?
Gay marriage I guess... Or maybe the legal weed states where you can get gummies
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote