Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 09:28 AM   #10318 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

1. What is the crime level like in your immediate area?

It's either very quiet or I don't get to hear about it. we did have the house next-door-but-one have a pipe bomb thrown at it (almost misstyped there and wrote "pope bomb"! Can you imagine? How Monty Python!) and next door many years ago got shot up (said it was a case of mistaken identity), also I can see the house of what is apparently a well-known drug dealer from my house. And there have been people gunned down in the area, mostly to do with drug debts/gangs. Other than that, as I say, very quiet.

2. What criminal law do you think should be abolished? (Yeah we all know what 98% of respondents are going to put here, don't we?)

Downloading copyrighted material

3. And what offence, currently not a crime, would you make one?

People starting sentences with the word "so". God damn you all!!

4. In a "Purge" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Purge situation, name three crimes you would commit.

Mucho robbery, find a way to blow something up and walk on the grass, in defiance of the signs!

5. Say you were the mayor/president/governor. What would you do to lower crime rates?.

Make everyone in the world taller

6. Good or bad, what do you consider the most significant law passed in your state/country in the last ten years or so?

Samesex marriage, no question. Followed by the Good Friday Agreement.